Friday 11 April 2014

Bobbi Brown Lip Color Beige 2 Review


Its been a while since I last did a review. And finally I managed to switch on my lappy and find a good time to blog. Last month is really really hectic month for me. So ya, without any further ado, let me begin with my review for today :)

Gotten myself a Bobbi Brown lipstick early last month. And yeah, this is my first time hands-on on Bobbi Brown. Supposedly I wanted to get myself a NARS eye shadow. But then I changed my mind to get the Bobbi Brown lipstick instead of the NARS eye shadow. Why I'm always like this?! Wanted to buy this brand but ended up I pick up a different brand. Did anyone ever feel that way too?



I love the black and gold packaging. Reminds me of Chanel lipstick. Very classy!
In the shade of, Beige 2.
This is my second purchased items of nude lipstick. The previous nude lipstick is from MAC in Honey Love. As my MAC Honey Love lipstick almost ran out (but still not yet) :P and I was thinking why not I should just purchase another nude lipstick besides MAC.
The lipstick does look brown in color. And when I apply it, it has a really perfect nice shade of nude colour for my everyday-go-to-makeup. And thanks to my lovely man for helping me out in choosing it. If he didn't help me out, I guess I will be spending for more than an hour swatching all the lipsticks colors :P




I love the feeling whenever I apply this lipstick on my lip. Very smooth and it does make my lip very moist and it doesn't dry up my lip. Sometimes I even feel like I'm wearing lip balm cause its really smooth when I apply it. Oh yes! Not to forget, it has a creamy texture and it's very easy to apply.
The color really show off very well with just 1 layer. And it last quite long lasting than my previous nude lipstick. The color will somehow fade a little bit if you're heavily eating on something. But the color still can be seen on the lip. And it really gives me the less worry whenever I reapply it again for 2 or 3 times because it doesn't dry up my lip. That is awesome!
Will I repurchased this lipstick in the future? : Honestly YES!
Price : $36. If I'm not wrong. 
Where to get : You can get at any Bobbi Brown counter
That's all for my post today.
Stay tune for my next update. Have a good day everyone :)
What's your favorite go to lipstick?
Share with me down below :)


♥ Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter


5 comments:


  1. lovely post!
    Such a beautiful color!)
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alena! Thanks for dropping by my blog!
      Yeah! Thats really really beautiful color! :)
      And I'm done following you :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you!))Followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! What other Bobbi Brown products are you planning to purchase? XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette and their lovely lipstick and and many more! LOL :D

      Delete